Using Social Media is an integral part of the marketing strategy of every Business. All business enterprise make use of these platforms to increase their reach and add to their customer base. Here is some supporting information that allows you to choose the most efficient and popular of them all. The top 5 social media platforms businesses use are below.
1. Facebook- Facebook has more than 1.65 billion users today, with more than a billion active users.
Since it is a platform open to many, there is no limit to kind of information that can be shared. Businesses can use Facebook pages to interact with customers. Advertisers spent more than a whopping $17.08 billion in 2015, and it remains one of the most effective ways to reach out to customers.
2. Twitter – Twitter allows businesses to target specific groups of people. Twitter has changed social media in a very interesting way- while you have a limited number of characters that can be shared, it does help get the most important points across.
3. YouTube – YouTube data shows that 6 billion hours of YouTube is watched every month. The platform shows a huge potential regarding advertisements and connecting with the clients.
4. Pinterest- The interesting fact about Pinterest is that the followers are 80 percent females. If you’ve a product that has a significantly higher amount of women customers, you need to develop a good approach for this particular platform.
5. Instagram- With over 300 million active users, marketers use this platform to create brand awareness and loyalty. Instagram is a little new in the race but is a highly supportive marketing platform.
How Can Social Media Help Your Business Grow?
Social media can reach million in one go, and you need to chalk out a good social media strategy. A well designed Social media strategy will help business hit target audience with ease.
Your social media page is in itself a brand that will stick with the product for quite a long time. Focus on sharing relevant and unique content – brands need to create a positive image to attract more followers and customers. And that is where a good social media page can help. It would help you to:
– Reach out to your customers
– Build customer loyalty
– Help develop a more customer centric approach
– Bring in customer retention and increase sales.
– Build brand credibility
– Develop an effective mechanism to solve customer issues.
Growing Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
It is a good idea to invest in more than one social media platform for connecting with potential and existing customers. As customers identify themselves more with your product and what you have to offer, they would be more likely to buy the products you have to offer. Branding does take time, and you need to ensure that you address all customer and visitor queries on timeSocial Media Marketing. Most importantly, you can even help solve out customer issues and problems through social media pages, one of the best ways to build customer loyalty.